Ryan and I were in Texas a week ago looking for housing for the next four years. After a totally exhausting trip we are happy to say we found what we think is a great place to call home for our little family. FYI...house hunting should never be considered a vacation! It was the most frustrating experience we have ever had. We thought we had a great list of homes to view, after seeing about 15 a day for five days and finding absolutely nothing we were very disappointed but needless to say things worked out at the last minute. We are closing on our house tomorrow, family is coming in town on Thursday for Ryan's graduation Friday and then we are heading out Tuesday morning. It has been crazy the last few weeks but we feel extremely blessed the way things are working out. It is definitely bitter-sweet to be moving, we are sure going to miss our friends and living in the great state of Arizona! We have grown a lot over the last four years but we are excited to start this (the final) leg of our journey!
This is a picture of the Dallas temple which is about 40 minutes from where we will be living. Not to far considering our church is 20 minutes away!
The is a picture of the grassy knoll, a street not to far from where Ryan will be spending 99% of his time the next four years, and for all you history buffs it is also the place where President Kennedy was shot.
A picture of us in the lobby of our hotel...obviously very pregnant!





9 comments:
What a cute house! I am glad to hear things are going well/smoothly. Good luck with the move and congrats to Ryan (and Mike) on graduation! You'll have to let us know once you are safely in Texas!
Great house! And housing down in Texas is SO reasonable! Where in Dallas are you going to be. We are in Grapevine a lot. We'll be there the 24th of June to pick up my stepkids on the 25th for the summer. Let me know where you're going to be. :) (You should go to the JFK museum. It's really interesting!)
What a great house!!! I bet you are so excited - that's awesome. I'm glad you found something - I agree - house hunting can be so frustrating.
Good luck with moving this next week. I feel awful that Ryan was such a huge help to us last year with our move, and now we're absolutely zero help to you in yours!
Obviously pregnant Sare? Yeah right! When I saw that picture I wondered where in the world that baby is hiding - if I didn't know better I wouldn't know there was one in there. Seriously. You should see ME! Huge.
Take care you guys and sorry for all my notes! I'm excited for you though. :)
Ryan I'm impressed! You were able to truck all over Texas and you managed to keep your shoes looking whiter than white! ;)
Congrats about graduation - a lot of hard work has paid off... now just another 4 years and you can buy me that car I've always wanted!
Gage
Looks like you guys found a really great house! I'm sure the move will be tough, but I bet it sure feels like a relief once it is all said and done!
Looks like a GREAT house! It is so nice and BIG! I love that you think you look so pregnant! I can barely see a little belly. You look good! Good luck with the move and congrats Ryan!
Love the house! I am way excited for your family's new home. Looks like you're pretty close to things even though you're not close to Utah. Good luck with all the moving stuff! I love love love Maddy's hair cut!
how exciting...i'm glad everything came together at the last minute. the same thing happened with us. we had 3 days to find a house in CO and after a very disappointing first two days i was so stressed. then everything fell into place on the third day...what a blessing. your house looks big, beautiful, and new! there is just something about moving into a brand-new, never been lived in house...congradulations!
Gage that should not surprise you about Ryan and his shoes I think he carries wet wipes to clean them!
I am so glad to hear everything is going well for you and Sara and th cute little family! Keep in touch
Jamie Eddy
Post a Comment