Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A day out...




I haven't been the best at updating our blog as our life isn't the most exciting. Although we haven't been anywhere real adventerous, we did take advantage of our awesome weather and spent an afternoon at the park. Madison and Jackson loved every minute of it...(as far as they were concerned we might as well have been in Disneyland!)

8 comments:

pu3 said...

hi there your children so cute..:)visit me at http://putri777.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I am so jealous that you were able to go the park! I am going stir crazy up here in the snow!! However, I don't envy your hot summers down there! ;)
Cute kids!

Cecilie said...

Lucky! A day at the park sounds lovely right now. The kids looked so cute and happy. I'm watching your count down...good luck!

scharee said...

ok...the post from pu3 is a little creepy! i can only imagine how long it takes to update your blog with dial-up, so keep up the good work! i'm just glad i finally got to see your kids...they're cuties!

Sarah said...

How cute are your kids?!? It is fun to see what you guys are up to there. I would love to have nice weather here - I tell Kurtis all the time we need to move to Arizona!

Chesney said...

My family and I need to get out more as well. I love the pictures of your kids, they are adorable.

Cecilie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you & your family!

YeatesFam said...

Ok c'mon...time for some new posts...any new news?!?!!!!!! Love ya Sar!