I know this is awhile back but Valentines day was a huge success for us! One of the few benefits of living away is the joy the kids get when packages arrive in the mail...so thank you family...your the best! To further celebrate the holiday we took the kids to a train park in Scottsdale and for the most part they loved it. Then we attempted the whole dinner thing but as you can see they were pretty tired out but overall they were little troopers!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Catch up...
Well, it has certainly been awhile since I have updated my blog and actually a lot has happened over the last month. So, over the next few days I will attempt to fill everyone in on what has been going on in our home.





I know this is awhile back but Valentines day was a huge success for us! One of the few benefits of living away is the joy the kids get when packages arrive in the mail...so thank you family...your the best! To further celebrate the holiday we took the kids to a train park in Scottsdale and for the most part they loved it. Then we attempted the whole dinner thing but as you can see they were pretty tired out but overall they were little troopers!
I know this is awhile back but Valentines day was a huge success for us! One of the few benefits of living away is the joy the kids get when packages arrive in the mail...so thank you family...your the best! To further celebrate the holiday we took the kids to a train park in Scottsdale and for the most part they loved it. Then we attempted the whole dinner thing but as you can see they were pretty tired out but overall they were little troopers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment