Saturday, July 26, 2008

The big move

During all the commotion of packing and loading, the kids got great at sleeping on air mattresses and watching movies on the portable DVD player. Overall, they were quite the little troopers.

The day we left...the last picture of the Arizona house.

The moving truck...as we or should I say Ryan and our families loaded the final items into the trailer we were really worried that it wouldn't all fit. But as things always seem to do it worked out just great. I wish I had some pictures of the long journey but I am sure they wouldn't be too exciting. After all how much fun do you have driving three cars over 1000 miles with two toddlers to stay in a hotel for three nights to then start the whole moving process over.

This was the only efficient way to unpack! Thanks again to our wonderful families for all their help...we couldn't have done it without you!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the pictures of your cute kids all wrapped up. I hope you have managed to get unpacked and settled in your new house!

Amy said...

Ugg. Moving is now fun! Love the wrapped up pics too!