Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ryan's Birthday!

Still getting caught up....this is a belated happy birthday to Ryan! We were still in the middle of everything the end of June when Ryan celebrated his big day but despite it all we were still able to have an evening of fun. We were all able to do a little shopping, grab a bite to eat (of course at Ryan's favorite...Red Robin) and still managed to make and eat a cake. We love to celebrate and can't wait to be home so that more of the family can join in! I think I have done a lot of bragging about Ryan lately but he really is such a great guy, wonderful husband, and awesome father and I feel truly blessed to be his wife! Happy (belated) Birthday...we hope you enjoyed your day!



We have also had a lot of birthdays this month, Happy birthday to...Ryan's Mom, Mike, Cacey and Amy, my nephew Ryan and niece Sydney and my Mom will be celebrating hers this Thursday! Wish I had pictures to post but we are missing out on all the parties. Hope you guys have great days...know we miss and love you all!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures! I hope Ryan had a great birthday ~ he seems like such a great guy and I'm glad you found him!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! (and everyone else in the "small" list)!

LeAnn said...

Hi, Sara: This is from your Aunt LeAnn. Aunt Tammy gave me your blog address.I love see pictures of your adorable children. I was wondering if you would like access to go in on our family web site with links to your cousins. We are having so much fun blogging and I would love to have you all get to know each other better.
Here's my email address:
templetop@msn.com