

We finally got Madison's 4 yr. pictures taken...I think they turned out pretty good. She really wanted some in her princess clothes so for a few of them we let her wear some of her dress ups. I am excited to get them back because I think they will be really cute in her room. Anyway here are some more of our favorites...





8 comments:
What a little Diva! So cute! All of your kids are so stinkin' cute! Hope you are having fun with Mom and Amy. Sure wish I was there too. Love you!
Those all turned out SO great! She is such a doll and is definitely a great poser :) Love the collage and think the princess idea was a great one!
She looks so grown up!! All of those pictures turned out so cute! Wasn't it just yesterday that you were dropping off a tiny little baby at my house? The time sure does fly!!
So stinking CUTE!
She is the prettiest little girl! But then she's always been beautiful, even as a tiny baby! You and Ryan just make stinkin' cute kids, that's all there is to it! The pictures turned out A-DORABLE! How fun! Are these Target, too?
she is so cute and I love her poses in the princess dress! The pictures turned out great!
That is so Maddie! You will be so glad you got the princess pictures. They are all so cute!! Your kids are so photogenic. It probably helps that they are all SO CUTE!
Maddie is a doll. I love the pictures. Reminds me that I need to update William's he's 3 and the last picture we have of him was when he was 6 months old.
Post a Comment