Ryan was post-call on Memorial Day so he was able to spend the whole day with us. We started the day off with a morning run. I talked Ryan into running with me since my friend was spending the day with her family. It was quite the feat as we only have a double jogger and three kids. Running 4 and 1/2 miles with a regular stroller is not too fun. After we decided to cool down by taking the kids to the splash park...but I think everyone else in Mansfield had the same idea. We then spend the rest of the day just hanging out and shopping. It was quite relaxing for a change but like usual we missed our family today especially you Meg...Happy Birthday!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Memorial Day...
Ryan was post-call on Memorial Day so he was able to spend the whole day with us. We started the day off with a morning run. I talked Ryan into running with me since my friend was spending the day with her family. It was quite the feat as we only have a double jogger and three kids. Running 4 and 1/2 miles with a regular stroller is not too fun. After we decided to cool down by taking the kids to the splash park...but I think everyone else in Mansfield had the same idea. We then spend the rest of the day just hanging out and shopping. It was quite relaxing for a change but like usual we missed our family today especially you Meg...Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I am jealous of your run!!! Even if you did have to push a non running stroller. ;)
Hey thanks for the b-day shout-out. We sure missed having you around but it looks like you guys had a fun day! Give your cute kids a squeeze from me! Love you guys!
Post a Comment