Only a few more weeks until the big race...ahhhh! I am totally wondering what I got myself into. And to make matters worse my good friend that I run with every morning is gone on vacation and won't be home until after I leave for Utah. Even worse is she is moving while I am gone....:( Looks like I will be running solo from now on and I am totally sad about that. My max is 10 miles so far and I only have two more Saturdays, sure hope I make the 13 and a half. Isn't a true half marathon 13.1 miles? Why did they have to tack on any more? What I won't do to spend some time with the family. The good news is that I will be in Utah in just a few weeks!
And this is how I feel about the big event....





6 comments:
Ha! LOVE it! Bryton, those are my feelings too! Sara, we can totally do it! Jason wanted to know if all this self-inflicted pain was really worth a girl's weekend......ABSOLUTELY! Anything for my sistas. :) See ya soon!
Which race are you running again? You guys will do great. Races are so much fun. Although I have never done a half! Good luck!
And call me when you get in town!
Oh Sara! I am totally impressed!! No wonder you are so dang skinny! How long will you be in Utah We are headed out there too, but not until the end of July. I'll have to email you, curious about how life is and where you are working. Good luck!
I wish I had part of your motivation!!! I cant seem to get any of it at all!!
you will do great!
I CANNOT believe you are running a marathon! I am so lazy... That pic of Bryton is to die for ~ so cute! I am so sad we will miss each other in Utah.
You are amazing, Sare! Good for you! I am such a wimp and so not a runner but my goal is to start this summer. Hasn't happened yet but I'm still planning on it....ha ha -we'll see! :) Good luck! You're awesome.
{and that pic of B had me laughing out loud... love it! }
Post a Comment