




The dancing mouse was cool from a distance!

His face says it all!
We thought we would take the kids to do some fun things before adding another baby to the mix. So we hit up the local Chuck E. Cheese...Wow, it is amazing to me the people that you find at these places. Who really goes somewhere like this without kids? Ryan and I thought the kids would love the games and rides but we were so wrong as they were terrified of about everything! After awhile Madison figured out that it wasn't so bad but Jackson never did get over his fear of the big mouse and the moving rides.(But the boy is a huge fan of pizza, as he can out eat all of us!) Ryan and I ended up using most of the tokens trying to win tickets so that Madison could get her 5 cent ring she just had to have. I do have to admit though that I won Ryan both times in basketball, so it was worth the outing! :) Both kids ended up picking out toys with their tickets and couldn't have been more pleased. Next time I think we will opt to take them to the dollar store, it would be much cheaper and just as exciting for them.





7 comments:
I have yet to take my kids to Chuck E. Cheese. It sounds like fun, but you are probably right. Kids would have as much fun at the dollar store!!!
That's really funny. The photo is cute! You need to be in more of the pictures though. Good luck with the new baby ~ I can't wait to see photos of him once he arrives!
I love that picture of your kids! Hopefully you can find your other ones. We're excited to see you in a few days. I can't believe the baby is almost here. I had so much fun shopping for him. Hopefully you will like what I got. Not long now! :)
Alright General, please set the record straight for us all, she didn't really beat you in basketball, right? Hope all is well, life as I currently know it is over tomorrow, I finish ER and on to Ortho. Take care. Justin
The dollar store seems like a great idea, but then you don't get the pizza!
Gotta love Chuck E. Cheese!! We only have one about 30 minutes away, but we sure do enjoy it when we can.
Cute pictures of the kids on the rides. Oh and the pizza is the highlight for our oldest, Mike. He could eat pizza all day if I let him.
Rumor has it there is a new Wade!
Post a Comment