Sunday, August 17, 2008

Survivin

Well it has been a crazy week, not busy just crazy. Tomorrow at 2 when Ryan gets off work he will have put in 112 hours this week! To say the least we haven't seen much of him this week, when he is home he is usually sleeping. Madison summed up how we all feel perfectly when she told Jackson to stop crying for Daddy because he is a "Doctor now not a Dad anymore!" How sad is that? Needless to say Ryan can't wait to be a Dad again...only 3 years and 8 months left! (Who's counting) This has by far been the craziest week so far and we just hope there isn't too many more of them. Here is a few pictures of our week, you'll notice not to much excitement but we tried to make the most of just being the three of us. We did actually venture out a few times to a Primary water day activity and picnics to the park but of course I forgot the camera so here are our around the house shots...mainly some memories for us! Thanks for the packages from home, they came at a much needed time for all of us. I am just proud to say we all survived the week!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I just can't get over how stinkin' cute your kids are! Hopefully they do a good job of keeping you company while Ryan is so busy! I love all the pictures - the one of them in the bin is my favorite!

Todd and Melissa said...

We thought the "He's a Doctor not a Dad" comment was hilarious! I can't believe Ryan worked 112 hours! That would totally do me in!

Also, just a reminder that some time later today I'll be changing our blog address to toddandmelissa4ever.blogspot.com, so be sure to change your link and try to remove any references to our last name if you can! :)

Amy said...

Are there even 112 hours in a week? I can't believe that. You have 2 cute kids. I love everyday life pics!

Anonymous said...

those pictures are so cute of your kids! I can't believe he did 112 hrs in a week. that is insane! good thing you have those 2 to keep you busy and compnay! they sure are cute. i love madison's hair! its super cute? so what are you having? I found out you were pregnant and then you guys were gone so i never got to ask you!