This is how we spend the majority of our HOT...humid days here in Texas. We are excited to adventure out and do some site seeing but for now (until it cools off a bit) this works for us!
Sara, It looks like Maddy and Jackson are having fun in the heat. They are so cute! I can't believe they are getting so big. We are excited to see you guys in a few weeks! You'll have to take us to this water park beause I think Mia will love it too!
So glad I found you from my mom. I have been trying to reconnect with cousins. I love blogging and hope we can keep in touch. Christina is in Corpus Chrsti, Texas. She has 4 girls and a boy. I'll send her your email. Maybe you guys can get together sometime.
I love you blog. Your kids are so cute. Congrats on the new one coming soon! Kids are so fun:) Glad you have a nice place to cool off on those hot humid days.
Sara, I'm so glad I found your blog through Jeanine!!! I am sad that I missed you when you left. I think that we were out of town when you guys were leaving. How is everything going? Cody and I have a blog it is codyandcarly.blogspot.com ... I hope you are doing well in Texas. Looks like the kids are having a blast! Talk to you soon. Carkt
Hello wade family! Hope everything is going well. I noticed the baby tracker on your blog-that baby's almost here! Oh my gosh! I bet he'll be just as cute as your other 2 kids. Hope madison and jackson are adjusting well...and the 2 of you as well. We miss you here in surprise, and wish you never left...but it's fun to see what you're up to through the internet. Good luck with baby #3's arrival, I hope it goes better than jacksons delivery for you. Best of wishes to your family-we love ya!
Ryan and I are currently residing in Texas while he completes his residency training in anesthesia. I am a semi-retired nurse and am currently working as a full time mother of three. Madison (4) Jackson (3) and Bryton (17 months) are the joys of our life and there is absolutely nothing I would rather be doing. I thought this picture was appropriate as it fully describes our lives experiences over the last six years. We had no idea what we had in store for us when this picture was taken. We have certainly had our share of ups and downs but the journey has been awesome because we have been together every step of the way! Hope you enjoy sharing some of these special moments with us.
6 comments:
Sara,
It looks like Maddy and Jackson are having fun in the heat. They are so cute! I can't believe they are getting so big. We are excited to see you guys in a few weeks! You'll have to take us to this water park beause I think Mia will love it too!
Looks like fun! I know what you mean about the heat and humidity ~ it is killer!
Sara,
So glad I found you from my mom. I have been trying to reconnect with cousins. I love blogging and hope we can keep in touch.
Christina is in Corpus Chrsti, Texas. She has 4 girls and a boy. I'll send her your email. Maybe you guys can get together sometime.
I love you blog. Your kids are so cute. Congrats on the new one coming soon! Kids are so fun:)
Glad you have a nice place to cool off on those hot humid days.
:) Tiffani
Sara,
I'm so glad I found your blog through Jeanine!!! I am sad that I missed you when you left. I think that we were out of town when you guys were leaving. How is everything going? Cody and I have a blog it is codyandcarly.blogspot.com ... I hope you are doing well in Texas. Looks like the kids are having a blast! Talk to you soon.
Carkt
Hello wade family! Hope everything is going well. I noticed the baby tracker on your blog-that baby's almost here! Oh my gosh! I bet he'll be just as cute as your other 2 kids. Hope madison and jackson are adjusting well...and the 2 of you as well. We miss you here in surprise, and wish you never left...but it's fun to see what you're up to through the internet. Good luck with baby #3's arrival, I hope it goes better than jacksons delivery for you. Best of wishes to your family-we love ya!
Love that park! Sounds like a great way to escape the heat for a minute.
Post a Comment