I don't have a picture of the van my Dad rented to fit us all in but we had a great time traveling with my parents and we were even lucky enough to have a few others join us at different times. Thanks again Dad and Mom and Amy and Troy for letting us all hoard in on your trip.

Here we are just about to leave the hotel...you can just see the anticipation!

Catching up on some current events while waiting for the shuttle. Too bad their patient didn't last much longer than this picture.

We made it!
Like I said, we benefited from A LOT of help!

A few loves for Troy while waiting in line.

My poor Dad had one of my kids on his shoulders at all times...sorry Dad. And I think Bridger had the other. Thanks guys!

Since we went during the holidays things were all decorated for Christmas. This place is always magical but it was even more so this time of year. Each night Sleeping Beauty's Castle turns into a Winter Wonderland. It was pretty spectacular, I'm not sure who was more in awe Madison or I.

Jackson enjoying some time with Gramps!

Madison and Savannah...it was perfect to have your own personal baby sitter with you at all times!

I think seeing the characters was their favorite part of the whole experience. It was so much fun having them old enough to be excited and to recognize all the characters and to watch their little faces lite up as they got lost in the magic of the moment!

Jackson was so excited he would not stop hugging Mickey's leg.

This was priceless. Anyone who knows Jackson is aware of his obsession with Lightening McQueen...the whole trip was worth this two minutes.

It was just to sunny to smile for another picture.

We even got to see Santa!


Small World...the family favorite. And yes I cried but for good reason...right Megan?
It was so great having all of us, well most all of us on the ride together! Good times.

Thanks again Mom and Dad for letting us go with you and for all your help it was SO much fun, we will treasure those memories forever.

Most of the kids!

What a great group!
***More to come***





4 comments:
What a blast! And happy belated 30th... I don't know how I missed that post! I feel the same way about turning 30...but seriously, you don't look a day over 20! Gorgeous Darling!
YAY for Disneyland!!! Looks like so much fun and You look SO cute in all your pictures! And its fun to see pics of your other family members!
Wow, what and awesome trip with great pictures; thanks for sharing. It was so fun to see. Love, Aunt LeAnn
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of your kids! We need a copy if you have any. Disneyland was such a blast. I can't wait for us to go again. Maybe next time the small world won't be so tramatic; I mean dramatic for us. Ha Ha! That right made the trip. Can't wait to see disneyland part 2!! Sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment