Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Polar Express


Thanks Dad and Mom for the fun Christmas Party!

One of the many fun things we did while in Utah was ride the Polar Express. I am not sure which my kids were more excited for Disneyland or this. They love the movie so when my parents decided to take us all for our Christmas party they were thrilled. It was so much fun to be together with everyone and we even had Ryan's parents there as well. We all met up in Heber City and had dinner before the ride. Here is a few of the many pics. I took that night...



On the way to Heber City...just like the movie, pajama's and all!



We were so proud of our tickets!



We picked up Santa halfway and all the kids got to meet him.



The whole experience was so much fun...from the cookies and hot chocolate to the singing carols and meeting Santa and his crew. My kids loved that the Conductor punched holes in their tickets just like the movie and that the elves made a list of what they wanted for Christmas. The only thing they couldn't understand is why everyone looked different then they did in the movie. And Madison wanted to make sure that we all knew we were going to be in the movie from now on!

4 comments:

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Wow. Maddison thinks you're all movie stars now! looks like you all had a great time. I know they do the whole polar express thing not too far from phoenix...I'd like to do it w/ my kids one year. Your kids are getting so big..I can't believe it! You look great by the way-skinny woman! Miss you guys!

Amy said...

So fun. I haven't tried that yet. Maybe someday! Love seeing pics of all your family!

Sarah said...

That looks like tons of fun! And, I am so jealous of your CA trip. I need to live there ~ I am so sick of the cold! Love all the pictures you have posted!!

Chris and Michelle said...

That looks so fun! I've always wanted to go - maybe next year!
You look so cute, as usual Sare. :)
Parker has those same monster jams - I love 'em!