Saturday, May 22, 2010

Randomness...



The kids got some umbrella's from my parents awhile back and they have been quite the hit around here. Fortunately for the kids we have been getting a bunch of rain on and off so their new fascination has been put to good use. Unfortunately for me the humidity has been awful! I thought I would climatize by now....no such luck. I don't think humidity and me will ever mesh.






A few weeks ago Madison had her Kindergarten Round-up. Ryan and I walked her over to the school to the orientation. She was super excited about being able to actually go in the "big" school but she was shy as ever once the doors closed behind us. I seriously can't believe she is old enough to go to elementary school and kindergarten here is all day which I am so not a fan of. I really have some strong emotions about sending her off to school but it makes me to sad to even think about so I'll address them at a later post.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I would LOVE all day kindergarten! I am so excited for my boys to go. It is weird to think we have kids old enough for elementary school though...