Thursday, April 30, 2009

List of 8's...

I don't think I have ever done a tag. They look fun and I have meant to do them several times but for one reason or another I never got around to it. (Or it could be because I am less than creative.) Whatever the reason, I've been tagged for this list of 8's so I thought this time I'd give it a try.

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Ryan being done with his Residency...

2. Living back in Utah to be with family.

3. A fun vacation....to anywhere (just something other than house hunting would be nice!) :)

4. Visitors

5. A summer tan.

6. Sleeping for more than three hours at a time.

7. My hair to grow out.

8. The 4th of July...love that holiday.


8 things I did yesterday:

1. Took care of kids.

2. Cleaned up toys....this could count for all 8.

3. Almost got a full 40 minutes in on my elliptical before having to stop to take someone to the bathroom.

4. Had a shower before 2 P.M. ....pathetic I know.

5. Loaded three kids in the car and carted them into Walmart to take a movie back to the redbox...unwatched again.

6. Took the kids to Sonic for an ice-cream cone after I broke my promise of taking them to the park due to rain. (Which hasn't stopped all week.)

7. Went to a Church Primary Meeting.

8. Stayed up to read more about the H1N1 virus online.


8 things I wish I could do:


1. Go to the bathroom without an audience.

2. Have a surplus amount of patience.

3. Not stress about the small stuff...like losing the last 10 lbs. of my baby weight...well, maybe that's not small.

4. Get a Masters Degree in Nursing but not have to leave my kids to finish school.

5. Pay our Parents back for all they have done for us.

6. Eat what I want and look fabulous! (Stole this one from Katie...but it is oh so true. I eat what I want but could use some help on the looking fabulous part,the result of my answer to question #3!)

7. Sing...I can't carry a tune to save my life.

8. Keep my kids from growing up.


8 Shows I watch:


1. The Bachelor....hate to admit it but I am a fan, as dumb as it is that show can be addicting.

2. The Biggest Loser.

3. Amazing Race.

4. Sesame Street.

5. Super Why...ya, pretty much anything that is child oriented.

6. Occasionally I can get in some news.

7 & 8. There really isn't anything to feel these slots. I honestly don't think I have seen an entire show in the last month.


8 people to tag:

1. Amy

2. Sarah

3. Michelle

4. Tiffani

5. Amber

6. Beth

7. Shianne

8. Katie

6 comments:

Ritch in Love said...

Yay! Loved the bathroom wish and the listing of Sesame Street!! Too funny!!

Todd and Melissa said...

Don't be ashamed of The Bachelor. It's the best and is probably more people's guilty pleasure than you know! :)

Meg said...

Sure you didn't tag me. Is it possibly because I update my blog like every 6 months! Ha Ha. Yeah its pretty pathetic I had to click on your older posts link to catch up with you, sorry!! I call you enough everyday though so you would think I knew about all that goes on.I love your posts though!

Amy said...

You 8's made me laugh. Loved them! I will have to get to work on my.

Chris and Michelle said...

That was fun, Sare. I just posted mine. You helped me to out myself on The Bachelor... I love it too!(My mother in law is going to have a heart attack when she reads that... ha ha!)I totally relate to the zero privacy in the bathroom...gotta love it! You totally had me laughing.

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! I love it:) I am going to post mine soon. *HUGS*